“Some men are born to blog. Others have blogging thrust upon them.”
– Socrates or maybe Seth Godin (note: need to look this up)
Today, I gained a new follower on my blog. I’ve now traded messages with her, and she seems nice. But if blogging is about being “of the moment,” I have no idea why someone would follow me now. I haven’t posted in a while. In fact, the last time I posted:
- Gas prices shocked us by breaking the $3/gallon barrier…again
- Jane Russell, Hall of Famer Duke Snider and Ashton Kutcher’s career were still alive
- North Carolina’s tally of constitutional amendments still totaled zero
- And I was living la vida loca as a freelance marketing strategist
Now thankfully and gainfully employed, I
struggle to find the time to post to my blog had pretty much given up on my blog. But now that someone else has seen fit to follow my posts, I feel guilty. There. I said it. I’m a guilty, lazy blogger.
And now that this will be my latest post, I feel pressure to pen a “real” blog entry. And it will eat away at me until I write something worth reading (though some would say, “why should you start now?”)
But I digress.
Here’s hoping that this is the kick in the butt that I needed. A tick…tick…tick…for The Tap, Tap, Tap.